Monday, November 3, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

I know, I’m jumping the gun.  But I’m already making notes in my head of things that I could ask for.  I just have to chuckle at myself for how exciting it all is…

  • an i-phone (okay, that’s fun!)
  • a carpet shampooer
  • a dustbuster
  • a paper shredder
  • gym membership
  • chiropractor adjustments
  • a new bra
  • new g’s

Does this mean I’ve officially “grown up”??

13 comments:

Kristi said...

Carpet shampooer is on my list too : )

Anna said...

Apparently carpet shampooer is the hot item because I would love one.

Janee said...

Jon says the i-phone is the greatest invention since DVR. You should get one.

Angie said...

Yes, you must be a grown up if you are asking for g's! Ha ha! LOL! You're just too darn practical! An iphone would be fun though. Oh and I have a playlist on my ipod with some of the songs from my blog. I call it "Chillin' music". I'll send you a copy!

Rich said...

Garments make for good stocking stuffers.

Kristin said...

Mytwo favorite gifts from the last couple of years have been a new vacume and a swiffer wet jet, so sad to get old.

Angie Birkeland said...

#1 rule in our house. No giving of g's. No one likes giving underwear. You will always get to a point when you need them so bad you just go get them yourself. So Dave....cross out that item on Jo's list.

Summer said...

I KNOW!!! We might as well ask for a pair of mom jeans too - and mom haircuts : )

Natalie said...

Nah you always ask for boring stuff don't you? LOL

[BrookeO] said...

Ok. Seriously? 8 things. Have you been that good?

Heather said...

for sure the i phone.. i want one too!!! :) g's are a must! great stocking stuffers right!??!? :)

Heather said...

for sure the i phone.. i want one too!!! :) g's are a must! great stocking stuffers right!??!? :)

Shellie said...

Good thing the iphone is #1...you WILL NOT regret asking for that!