Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What are you watching?

So I thought maybe this would be an interesting peek into people's lives and, therefore, I'm starting a new tag...

 

What's on your DVR?

What I mean is this:

List in order the series set to record on your DVR/TiVo.

So here's my list:

1. Ellen (yeah, baby!)

2. Survivor

3. Samantha Who?

4. The Office

5. Ugly Betty

6. Amazing Race

7. Go Diego Go

8. Pokemon

9. Imagination Movers

10. Strawberry Shortcake

11. 30 Rock

12. The Magic Schoolbus

Now, I wanna know what's on yours!

I tag Anna, Brooke, Angie, Suz, and Natalie.

So you guys just HAVE to do this.

But I'm also tempted to just keep going and listing everyone else I think should do it, like you, Haley, Jana, Kara, Shellie, Elise, Tiff and Eric, Kris, Finlinsons, Heather, Sara. Oh wait! I just did! So you should do it, too!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm on it.

Elise said...

1. NBC News
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. How it's Made
5. Man vs. Wild
6. Little Einsteins
7. Chuck
8. Pushing Daisies
9. Between the Lions
10. 30 Rock (I just added this today and haven't seen any of it, but it looks super funny)

There ya go. Wow. Do we all watch way too much TV or what : )

Natalie said...

Cool! I'm on it too. I have to wait until Jake gets home though because our tv is acting up and I know he can figure it out! :D

Kara said...

Okay you just get a comment of my hypothetical DVR list
*How I Met Your Mother
*Dancing With The Stars,+ Results
*Big Bang Theory
*Two And Half Men
*Stylista
*Privledged
*Real World/Road Rules Challenges

This is a good reason to get DVR, 5/7 are Monday nights... thats a lot of flipping channels!