Sunday, January 25, 2009

BEST NEWS!!

Macy got to go home today after four (long) months!!

You MUST read this post ... 1-25-09

7 comments:

Summer said...

That is CRAZY. I cannot EVEN imagine. I'm so glad she's home!

Shellie said...

Thanks for sharing Jo. Brought tears to my eyes...literally. What a miracle baby!

[BrookeO] said...

WOW. Miracles happen.

Haley said...

all i can say is WOW!!!!!

Nikki said...

That's incredible! After reading that I had to go in to give my sleeping baby a kiss. So much to be grateful for!

simply kris said...

Ok. Yes I know Hartungs who went to Highland. Me for one (1992) and my sis Kelli and my brother Nate. My sis Kourtney was too young. Let me guess you know Kelli, am I right? Kell was friends with Haley S. Oh it is such a small world!

simply kris said...

Kelli is still bestie's with Libbi.
This is crazy