Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I’m Here I’m Here

I really am…  Just trying to get back into life.

We had a great trip to UT for Christmas.  Except we all got sick, of course.  Because we always get sick.  And it’s never just a little sick.  It’s always the most sick we ever get.  (And to be honest, I’m bitter about it and not ready for another trip home for a LONG time.)  (Sorry, mom and dad.)

Here’s a cute Christmas pic for you.

100_1692

We had a super amazing Christmas this year.  Thanks to my amazing family (and that includes the Morris’, too).

We are back home now. 

Getting better.  But just barely.

My mind is swimming with all the things I need to get on top of… i.e., my house, my photos, my laundry, my journal.

So there you have it.  A quick check in and now I’m off!

Here’s a collage of some fun goofing around with cousins…For Jo

P.S.  I’ll be back with a glimpse into my new years resolutions.

7 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

'Eh. Digi scrap queen! What the crap!!!
I love it. Your header, holy cow and look at your collage...love it!!!

Love the pics.
Sorry you are sick.
Glad you are home.

Unknown said...

yeah, you're back! i already miss you guys. Eric is still sick and now has an ear infection. and i can't wait to hear about your resolutions.

Angie said...

Your new blog looks SO cute! LOVE it! And we loved having you hear for Christmas! I plan on sending you that music hopefully next week, but like you I'm still trying to tackle my to do list. I still haven't taken down my Christmas decorations! Ahh!

Natalie said...

Ugggh I hope you are feeling much better now - what is the deal?! CUTEST kids and pictures.

Deb said...

This is actually a response to your last post, but what is it with Christmas family togetherness and sickness?!? We call our annual Christmas gathering "PukeFest." Someone ALWAYS start the flu or a nasty stomach virus going around. Never fails. This year was no exception, though for the first time I can recall no one sleeping/eating/visiting at my house threw up while they were actually in my house. And somehow, none of my core-four was inflicted. I sort of felt left out. :-)

Anna said...

I'm glad you're back. I have almost 200 blog posts in my reader because I'm way too lazy to catch up. But,when I saw that you had new posts, I was a happy girl. Love you!

Abi said...

Dude, you all got sick! I am so sorry. Why does this happen? Why I am sure you ask yourself.
I hope you all are better back into the swing of it all again!