Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome 2009

I’m not big on New Year’s Resolutions.
Mostly because I never stick with anything for long.
A whole year?? Not one chance!

But this year, I’m thinking about it a little differently. Just a couple of little things that I know I can handle and at least get working on. So here you have ‘em---

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome journal idea. I'm checking that out for sure. At least you made some resolutions, not me. You go girlie.

Natalie said...

Those are good ones and ones you can totally do. That is my way of thinking too - do what you can - I hate making a list of resolutions that get forgotten about 3 weeks later. HELLO - I LOVE your new blog page! You all look so cute in the family picture.

[BrookeO] said...

ditto said list.

Deb said...

Also too, I wanted to say I made your Rolo cookies and they were fabulous! I know that in and of itself is not particularly noteworthty, BUT ... what does make it interesting is that I made them without eggs, and used my brand, spankin' new flax seed substitution instead. (1 egg = 1 tsp. ground flax seed soaked in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes, then cooled.)

Anyway, I know you have a lot of people who read your blog, so I thought I'd share this in case there are any moms of egg-allergic kiddos out there.

Thanks for the recipe! I'm going to use the chocolate better to make chocolate chocolate chips next.

Cheryl said...

I've had the same goal to create some scrapbooks, get pictures organized and journal for over 3years now....so send any tips my way! It seems so overwhelming and I just don't know where to begin. Glad you had a great trip to UT.

Haley said...

those sound great!! i'm not very good at resolutions at all!!!

BTY- I love the cute header and your little resolution card!!!!
photoshop?

Ashley said...

It was so good to see you and Dave when you were in town! I love this on-line journaling idea. So what do you think - is it really private? I'm worried there will be someone reading it and black mailing me with my deep dark secrets in a tell-all book when I win the lottery. Seriously, am I just being paranoid because I would love to use this service??