It’s a tradition. A group of us coolest moms evah (or so we think) like to put on a rockin’ Easter party for our kids each year. This year was no exception.
Oh how cute! Love those babies in the bunny hats. :)
You have beautiful photographs on your blog! Is it all about the camera, the photo editing software, or the talented photographer? I'm about to buy a new camera and I struggle with taking good photos, so if you have any tips?? natalia_sp [AT] yahoo [DOT] com.
7 comments:
That looks SO fun!
Lucky kids!! How fun! Pretty ambitious moms.
Oh how cute! Love those babies in the bunny hats. :)
You have beautiful photographs on your blog! Is it all about the camera, the photo editing software, or the talented photographer? I'm about to buy a new camera and I struggle with taking good photos, so if you have any tips?? natalia_sp [AT] yahoo [DOT] com.
You're such a cute mommy. Cute photos....
How fun! I haven't done anything for Easter yet. I guess I should get on that.
How fun! I am so bummed I couldn't make it! It looks like it was a blast!
Some kids' moms are so awesome! I wish I had the energy to be that fun.
Post a Comment