{Hoppy Easter!!}

The Easter Bunny comes to our house a day early. We like it that way because then we have more time to enjoy it.
And enjoy it, we did!
Confession: I simply cannot go along with the notion that I must convince my kids that the Easter Bunny is real. That is just plain freaky to me.
I told the kids that it was a rule that they had to wear their bunny ears for the egg hunt. They loved it, but Dave thought it was the cruelest thing I'd ever done to them. I thought it was perfectly adorable. (And a little funny.)
6 comments:
K. So the pictures AND the collage...I wish you could see my face right now!!!! Holy cow I love it.
AND that jacket that Sam is sportin' must have cost a fortune - ca'ute!!!!!!
He he! 97 cent special right there! Gotta love it, baby!
I think the Easter bunny is a bit ridiculous myself. I'm afraid that if I tell them the Easter bunny is not real then they will think Santa Claus is not real either.
I'm kind of with you on the funny.
I haven't been able to bring myself to speak of the Easter bunny yet. But, Grant did ask Heavenly Father to bless Easter eggs tonight in his prayer.
LOVE this collage Jo!!!!! That looks like so much fun! And I LOVE that they had to wear the ears! Adorable, funny, and memorable. It is totally weird we lie to our kids about Santa and the Easter bunny isn't it? I felt like Jake would be missing out if I didn't but it did feel weird.
I am catching up on the posts! LOVE all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast and I love that Dave thought the "ears" were silly :)
Post a Comment