... I'm feeling better! And not only better, but great! Really! It's true. And I'm so excited about it! I've had three days of feeling human again. Ahhh, this is wonderful! So now my to-do list is endless and I'm ready to get busy! Not much time before this house goes on the market and the baby arrives!
... We went miniature golfing last night. It was positively delightful to be together as a family and having fun. And it helped that I won. Thanks to my sweet hole-in-one! Plus, the massage that was on the line was desperately needed! Thanks, babe!
... The kids are camping in the basement right now. We had pancakes for dinner in the tent and then played games and read stories. Once they were asleep, I was able to sneak out and enjoy the luxuries of the world, such as television and computers. Now this is one good way to camp!
... I cannot wait for school to start!!! I could not possibly put enough exclamation points here. This summer is killing me and I am so ready for it to be over. The kids need school NOW. Structure, routine, friends, etc. (All provided by someone other than me, of course.) Two more weeks!
... If you didn't catch the last post, be sure to go read it and leave me a comment if you want in. A couple more weeks and I'll be private.
9 comments:
I am doing a HAPPY DANCE that you feel so much better! WOOOHOOO
I don't know if you'll remember me, we were in the married student ward with Bishop Brough. Sam and Sarah are adorable and congratulations on another little one.
I would love to keep up with your family. My email is therocks at netzero.com Thanks!
Whew, so relieved. Life can move on now.
I'm glad the kids (and you) are so excited to start school. It could be different.
Can I just assume you'll include me on your blog list?
How awesome, Congrats on baby #3!!!! and I'm glad you are feeling better. Count me in when you go private. I love getting updates on your crew. cheryl.alsop@gmail.com
Today our school started . . . and I couldn't agree more with you. Structure and routine provided by someone else. Thank heavens!
glad you are feeling better! you & me both on the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my kids need to start school to before i kick them to the curb!! ;) i love structure & routine & i'm lacking giving it to them right now. i can only come up with soooooo much in one day i tell ya! :) keep feeling better!
I'm so glad you are feeling better Jo.
I'm so on board with camping in the basement (if I had a basement).
I'm so so so glad you are feeling better!!! And school starts in what, one more week? Yay!!
Oh, and of course, don't forget me in the email list of your blog followers. :)
To feel human again is the best feeling ever when you're prego! You were amazing at hanging in there!!
Post a Comment