Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Joining the Club

I'm actually going to make the change to a {PRIVATE} blog.

As much as I hate to do it, I just feel like it's the safest thing to do for me and my family now. But I hate to be exclusive! So please join me for the switch if you are interested! [I promise I'll start posting more soon. I'm beginning to feel a bit better.]

You know the drill... Leave me a comment so I know you want in. When I make the switch, I'll send you an email. If you don't think I have your email address, you can leave it in this form: janedoe at hotmama dot com. If you're a silent stalker, please speak up now so I can include you! Unless you're creepy, of course.

I'll be making the change in a few weeks...

46 comments:

Haley said...

me!!!

Tiffany Johnson said...

Hi JoAnna, I am Angie Ostler's best friend, Tiffany; we met at Marilyn's house last Christmas. I have been following your blog for a while, and I'd love to keep reading. You have adorable kids, and congrats on #3! My email is ti2f@hotmail.com.

Karin Brooks said...

Sign me up!

Kristen said...

I'm in! Congrats... I'm so happy for baby #3. I hope you move here so I can see it!

Sharon said...

Yes I KNOW Rich and I want to join your blog club!! We love reading about your super cute family!!!
let me know if you need my email!

Kristin said...

Sign me up.

Janee said...

I want to keep reading.

Angie Birkeland said...

Count me in!!! I think I will be going the same route soon. I just had a random lady comment on my blog which was weird.

Staci said...

I'd love to keep following your blog...especially since I don't get to see you guys on Sundays anymore!

And congrats on baby #3! :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

me, too! tomelissa@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Hook a sista up

Unknown said...

me me me and you should probably include eric too... i always catch him checking your blog :)

Shellie said...

I'm sure you already figured, right?

Jana said...

Pick me! Pick me! ;)
slugbug321@hotmail.com

Anna said...

I want an invite but that goes without even commenting, right?

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

Yes please :)

Pamela said...

I am in, pretty sure you have my email but let me know.

Heather said...

thats funny i'm thinking about doing the same thing.... it's a pain but i think it will be good too.
so, for sure me....
nhmiller25@msn.com

Rachel von said...

I definitely want in invite to you blog. It is one of my favorite ones to read because you are entertaining and inspiring! My email is rachel at vonniederhausern dot org. Love you and congrats on baby number 3!

Adrianne said...

Jo, first off, CONGRATULATIONS! I just read that your expecting #3! Hope you start feeling good soon. And second, will you send me an invite? I know I'm lame and never comment. It's not because I don't think your posts are entertaining and insightful, it's just that the only time I get to look at it is around midnight and I'm fried by then. But I'd like to check up on you guys now and then. Maybe someday we could all actually hang out. That would be really crazy. Anyhoo, the email is asjenkins@gmail.com.

Take Care! Adrianne

Raychill said...

of course!

Sara said...

sarajunepeters at gmail dot com

It's a good idea...i keep debating.

[BrookeO] said...

Um. Me too definately!

Catherine Call said...

Me, Baby, me!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Of course you know that I better be on that list! I am so happy you are starting to feel a bit better. I have been wanting to call you for days!

Amanda said...

count me in..

abrownmomof3 at gmail dot com

Stephanie said...

I want in too! Hope you are having a great day.

emily said...

count me in!
use my hotmail address.

Colter said...

So I haven't checked for a little bit and I am so happy that you are expecting. Not happy AT ALL that you are feeling sick, but I just love you! I am a for sure on your hooking me up with your private lister. You have my email!
Sorry you were sick while you were here. I will not respect your wishes of forgetting about you for 6 months b/c I LOVE YOU!

Julianna said...

Is it creepy that I follow your blog and we have never met? I'm Shellie's sister and would love to be added to your list. I almost see more pictures of her through your blog than I do at her blog!!

jsnsl@hotmail.com

Julianna

Bell Family said...

Include me....pleeeeeease!!!
-Bree
breebell@yahoo.com

Camilla Millar said...

pick me, pick me! camillamillar@gmail.com

Elise said...

um.... sign me up! simple.e@me.com

Nikki said...

me too...I think you have my email.

gassins said...

me too yo.

spackers said...

um, yes!

Sara K. said...

Absolutely!

sara dot kilgore @ imonmail dot com

mnjacksons said...

I would like to be invited- if you have enough room. Thanks
marissamjackson@hotmail.com

Lacey said...

Me! lls_gatherum@hotmail.com

Ash said...

This is the only way I know what is going on in your life! Congratulations on baby #3. My email is ashrsteele@gmail.com

Kara said...

I would love to keep reading, kutie428@hotmail.com

Raquel said...

Add me to your fan club.

Mike said...

I am in.

Nancy K said...

I like to sneek a peek!
Nancy Kirk
nancyhkirk@gmail.com

Amy said...

Of course I wamt in!
aerhemingway at gmail dot com or amrolly at hotmail dot com Congrats on baby # 3 , I just had baby # 3! A girl - she's a week old - check my blog or facebook for details!

Anna Smith said...

Joanna, I haven't been in the blog world for awhile now and I return to read #3 is on the way, Congratulations and Good Luck. #3 is kicking our butts and if he wasn't so cute we might try to send him back. Anyways I would love to keep reading (it makes Gouch jealous that I know more about Dave's family these days than he does) anna smith ut at msn dot com.