Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of School

Because no blog is complete without "Back to School" pics, here's ours!

Sam's first day of Second Grade!!

Sarah's first day of "kinderchallenge" at Kingdom Kids preschool!

10 comments:

Heather said...

glad your back. cute pictures!!
hope you are feeling well.

xo,
h.

Nancy K said...

They look so grown up!
Love your blog title!

Lorinda said...

yippee! Good news about the baby and you feeling better. I'm so glad a baby could join the Morris family. We're expecting in Feb too. Glad the kids are happily engaged in school and you can get a few things done. Miss you.

Natalie said...

These two are SOOOOO cute! I'm glad they are going back to school since they were so darn excited about it! I hope you enjoy the free time.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Yay for school!

Jessica O said...

The pictures are so cute. I'll send you one I took of Sam walking in to school on the 1st day. I called his name and he turned back to look at me. It is a great picture. Our kids are growing up too fast.

Unknown said...

LOVE it!

Angie said...

Is Sam really in second grade?! I can't believe it! They are getting SO big!

Kathi said...

Melt my heart! Glad you're having a baby cause these two are growing up too fast!

[BrookeO] said...

SO cute!