Thursday, December 17, 2009

Get on your knees and PRAY!

I just got word that the transplant for CLAIRE SKINNER will happen today!!!!!!
That's all I know so far, but I thought I would shout it from the rooftops so we could all pray our little hearts out that everything goes perfectly for this little fighter!



3:30pm Update-  She is scheduled to report to the hospital at 6pm tonight.  The surgery is predicted to begin around midnight and last 10-12 hours.  I'll keep the details coming as I get them.

4 comments:

Tracey Fam said...

Hooray! I am so excited, and nervous for them. Please keep us updated!!!!

Heather said...

i pray all goes well!!! what a wonderful chritmas blessing. we will keep her in our prayers tonight.

xox

Melissa said...

That's wonderful. Merry Christmas to Claire! I'll also be praying for the family who donated the organs.

Sharon said...

Thats wonderful! Thanks for letting us know the details we will keep her in our prayers.