I'm 30 Weeks pregnant today!!
WAHOO!!!
That means only 10 more weeks!
(Possibly even less if I go early like I did with S&S.)
I'm feeling pretty good. The nausea and vomiting are completely tolerable.
The heartburn is under control thanks to prescription medicine.
Sleep is working out alright, thanks AGAIN to prescription medicine!!
Still no name for this little one.
At least no real name.
We still call her Juniper Breeze and it's getting hard to imagine her as anything else! ;)
We just can't wait for her to get here!!

9 comments:
Ah, I can't wait for her to get here either.
And for what it is worth you have taken this pregnancy like a champ! Love ya girl! :)
can't wait to see her!!! where is the prego pictures of you???? let's see how cute you are!!!!
february's a great month. just make sure she's born sometime around the 13th :)
How exciting!!!
How exciting!!!
Juniper Breeze. Oh man, I love you. Really, now that you've written that, it will be hard for me to imagine her as anything else.
If I could see a cross section of you, I'm sure that's exactly what you would look like.
Hang in there.
I puked more in my last trimester than my first. . . .it really stinks to puke when you can even bend down to the toilet and then you get ricocheting back in your face (this is surely TMI) but, I guess I'm just saying, 'I understand.'
Oh my gosh. I can't believe it! The time has flown (at least for everyone but you probably). I'm so excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment