Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Baby, aka Juniper Breeze

Ahhh, how I love to feel this baby girl move around inside of me.  It is so reassuring.  I have seven weeks to go!  (In all honesty, that sounds like an eternity!)  It's hard to imagine that in seven weeks, throwing up will not be normal.  It's also hard to imagine changing a little, tiny newborn bottom, waking up to a crying baby, and folding little pink clothes.  But I am so ready for it!  Bring it on, baby!  (Preferably sooner than later, no?)

We are having a bit of a hard time coming up with a name that both Dave and I love and are excited about.  We are looking for suggestions.  We are pretty open to abandoning the bible theme, so throw anything at us.

12 comments:

Natalie said...

7 weeks!!!!! (Yes, I know that sounds like forever at this point.) Tiny newborn bottom! Folding little pink clothes! A new little Morris that is amazing, adorable and will probably grow up loving to clean! I cannot wait. She is going to be something else!

Natalie said...

oh... names. Personally I'm fond of Apple, Kumquat, Kiwi, or maybe Cucumber Melon.

missliss5/Melissa said...

I can't believe your pregnancies are so completely full of....throwing up. My heart goes out to you. I'm so excited for you guys. names..... Here are some I love: Natalie, Kacie, Kylie, Alissa, Brooke, ......good luck!

Summer said...

The name I love (that Paul does not, hence we have never used it) is Hadley. Love it!

Also love Jane and Kate.

Good luck, it is SO HARD to name a baby, let alone something you both like : )

I can't wait!!!

Marilyn said...

I vote Katie Jo

Haley said...

i had so many picked out a few months ago. Some of my favorites...
Avery, Addison, Zoe Jane, Brynn, Lainey.

Hope you are feeling ok!!! Good look over the next 7 weeks!!!

Camilla Millar said...

There are two girls in our neighborhood with the name: Mina. When I first heard the name, I wasn't sure, but both girls are ADORABLE- so it is definitely at the top of my list if we ever dare have another-- and by luck I break my boy streak.

So, if you like Mina I'm sure your daughter will make everyone else around you fall in love with it, too.

I also like Brynn and Claire, and (my husband and everyone else I know hates it) Loretta.

Heather said...

i love the names emma, hannah, charlotte, claire, savannah, & ella. just a thought~

xo.

Hollie Wood said...

Congratulations on a girl!! How exciting. Another little Morris! I love the names Saige, Berlynn, and Elise. Those were names we didn't end up going with but I still love them. Obviously I couldn't have a Saige Wood. :/ That's why we didn't go that route. Good luck. Can't wait to see what you choose.

Angie said...

Yeah I have to agree that I Love the name Kate. I know you were considering it way back when.

And I LOVE LOVE the photos of your kids. SO cute!!!

Abi said...

Esther
Marley
Austen
Abigail (Oh I should have put that first, duh!)
Samantha
Lucy (Lulu. I love it)
Lilly
Gracie
Sage

Ya, I just wanted to type up some names.
No clue why.

Melissa said...

Violet
Quincy
True
Harley
Reese
Eden

Can't wait to see her whatever her name is. I hope you make it through this next month.