Major Accomplishment--- Kimble family pictures taken!!! This only happens once every twenty years, folks! Too bad I was 7 months prego for them. But oh well. We had fun and the photographer was EXCELLENT! Check out the sneak peak at her blog here.
I am sorry to hear about your Dad. It sounds like a very aggressive treatment and I wish him and your family the very best. I will pray for all of you and put his name in the Temple here! Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do. My dad battled cancer, and won, five years ago so I know how stressful it can be
That really was an accomplishment. I am dreading getting them a little bit, but still glad we got them done. You look great! All the kids look so cute!!
4 comments:
The pictures are beautiful!
I am sorry to hear about your Dad. It sounds like a very aggressive treatment and I wish him and your family the very best. I will pray for all of you and put his name in the Temple here! Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do. My dad battled cancer, and won, five years ago so I know how stressful it can be
That really was an accomplishment. I am dreading getting them a little bit, but still glad we got them done. You look great! All the kids look so cute!!
Ok - you have SUPER cute kids! And holy crap Sam looks soooo old! What a handsome guy.
I am dying to get all caught up with you in person...lets talk soon!!! Even better lets do lunch : ) I will call you
ADORABLE.... I wanted to see all of you though. Let me know when you get them all.
Post a Comment