Congrats! I am dying to meet her and see you!!!Love you.
Congratulations to you and your cute family!!
Congratulations! Love the name! (Of course I'm partial to it b/c that is my daughters name.) She is a doll. Isn't it so fun to have another little one?
Her middle name is the same as Kiara's middle name. Where did you come up with the spelling like that too? I just love her name!
YAY Congrats!!! I love her cute name!! What a cutie!!!
What a cutie!Congratulations. . . and she shares my b-day so I feel connected with her!! She'll love her Valentine-themed parties growing up, I bet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! I am dying to meet her and see you!!!
Love you.
Congratulations to you and your cute family!!
Congratulations! Love the name! (Of course I'm partial to it b/c that is my daughters name.) She is a doll. Isn't it so fun to have another little one?
Her middle name is the same as Kiara's middle name. Where did you come up with the spelling like that too? I just love her name!
YAY Congrats!!! I love her cute name!! What a cutie!!!
What a cutie!Congratulations. . . and she shares my b-day so I feel connected with her!! She'll love her Valentine-themed parties growing up, I bet!
Post a Comment