{Dinner} A few weeks ago, I watched someone's kids for them for the entire day. It was easy-peezy and I thought nothing of it. BUT they tried to pay me for it. I refused the money so they insisted on bringing me dinner one night. Oh. My. Gosh. THAT was a treat! Home-made dinner brought to my doorstep? Are you serious?? I'll take it.
{Wii} Winter in MN is long. Like really, really long. Long and cold and depressing and not much fun at all. I love fresh snowfalls because then the kids will play outside for a few hours, but mostly it's just cold and icy here. So a few weeks ago, I decided to take the money I got for Christmas from my parents' and bought our family a Wii. Truly the BEST money I have ever spent!!! And I haven't even played it for a minute. But anything to keep the kids entertained! (Mario Kart is Sam's favorite. What are your kids favorites?)
{Dad} For those who have been wondering about my dad... He has not started his treatment yet. He has postponed it for now. I am sure he will start some time in the next few months, but at this point, he wants to watch his numbers and see if he can tie up some more loose ends before it gets too dire. Eighteen months is a long time to be away from "life." The exciting news is that he is coming to see us next week!!!!! While he is here, he will get a second opinion at the Mayo Clinic AND see the baby!! YAY!! (They leave a few days before my due date, but we all know that she will be born before they even get here next weekend, right???? RIGHT????)
9 comments:
Super Mario brothers for the Wii is really fun as well!!
I'm so excited for your parents to come see you guys! And you great new addition!! Good luck!!! :)
we love mario cart too & my son hearts ALL the lego ones.
good luck with everything!!
xoxo
You've got to get Super Mario Bros. So addicting.
Awesome - I'm so glad you got the Wii!! I would do almost anything to come there with Mom and Dad!!
We have got to get the Wii! I wish I could bring by a dinner! I can't believe your new little one is almost here!!!!! Target is addicting and I now live way too close to one! I hope all goes well the next few weeks and I can't wait to see pics of the new morris little girl!
Thanks for the update on your Dad! Keep em commin.
I'm so glad your parents get to come visit you!
I'll cross my fingers that your little juniper will be born before they get there:)
I have been wondering about your dad. I'm so glad to hear he is coming out to visit you! And I sure hope he gets to see that baby!
And dinner to your doorstep? Seriously awesome!
I just read and got caught up on your blog! Holy Crap Jo!!!! What a mountain you guys are dealing with climbing! My thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope the roads and paths ahead are made easier for you and your family. I hope all is well with your delivery too, cherish her last few moments constantly with you! BTW I am glad you aren't private any more, now it's easier for me to check your blog!!
mario world is old school and 4 can play. lets just say we have spent many a fhe fun times doing that activity!
Post a Comment