Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No, But Seriously

There are many {moments} that I don't mind being pregnant.
Even some that last most of the day.

Then there are days like today.

Today...
I woke up so swollen, I can barely see through my puffy eyes and over my puffy nose. 
                                                                                                          I can barely breathe. 
                                                                                                                 I can barely function.
(And when I say barely, I mean BARELY....  Like, as in, a shower and a load of dishes.  And it's after noon.  But I did get on some compression stockings!  That's a big accomplishment!) 

You would think that I should be concerned about my blood pressure with these symptoms, right?  Well, no need to fear.  My blood pressure is fine.  Which stumps me since I feel like my blood is hardly flowing at all.

Oh, please please please, may this be one of the last days of this pregnancy.  PLEASE!!!

7 comments:

Kathi said...

I was just going to call to see how you are. I guess I don't need to. Dang! She better get here-FAST! Before we do!

Shellie said...

Oh my goodness this has been rough! She's coming....any day, any hour, any minute. Hang in there!!! Wish I was there to help!

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

At least she'll be healthy :)

Dana said...

That's crazy! That can't be right, I hope you don't have to suffer any longer either. :(

Summer said...

And a snow day (just as we predicted) for you too.
Is she here yet???
Sending good vibes your way tonight (and all the time)

Love you girl - keep me posted. Or call and vent. whichever.

Heather said...

i will be prayin' for you tonight... cross my fingers.

xo.

emily said...

for about half of my last pregnancy i was ridiculously swolen. my dr. always told me i was fine, but i got really tired of people asking me about my blood pressure. not fun. good luck with these last days!