Tuesday, February 2, 2010

X's and O's and Hearts

Isn't February such a great month?

PINK
RED
Hearts and Loves
xo Hugs and Kisses xo
Yummy Valentine Treats

In honor of the month of LOVE, here are
A Few Things That {I} Love:

Updated blogs
Biggest Loser
New recipes
Birthdays
Cleaning (call me crazy!)
My church calling
Dave in a t-shirt and jammy pants
Realtor phone calls asking to see the house
Dennis Quaid on Ellen
My puffy face, eyes, ankles, and fingers
Oh wait!  No!
I don't love those at all.  Not one bit.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love you!

Sara said...

LOVE your list!!! I also loved Dennis Quaid on Ellen.

Sorry about the puffiness:( My ankles were OUT of control puffy/fat cankles when I was pregnant.

by the way, I make that delicious peanut butter cookie recipe you posted, ALL the time. Way too much actually. YUM!

Anna said...

I laugh every time I think of Dennis Quaid on Ellen.

Lacey said...

I LOVE updated blogs! Keep 'em coming!

Heather said...

i ditto dennis Quaid on ellen too!
oh wait... xoxo
have a great day! :)

[BrookeO] said...

I cannot wait to see you.......
p a r t y!!!!

Summer said...

You are your cleaning...you are a crazy woman.

LOVED hanging with you last night!!! The best ever.

Natalie said...

Oh no - I didn't get to see Dennis Quaid on Ellen. OK I'll call you crazy. OH man I need to update myh blog so bad - I just can't think straight lately.