Seriously, my heart is MELTING right now. Could they be any cuter? What an amazing big brother. We miss you guys so much. Give that little angel a kiss for me. Love you!
I love Dad's title-"Reunited after 7 years" As Dave was snapping that on his iphone as he walked out the door, I wonder if he really knew what an incredible moment he caught. It's mesmerizing.
13 comments:
Seriously, my heart is MELTING right now. Could they be any cuter? What an amazing big brother. We miss you guys so much. Give that little angel a kiss for me. Love you!
LOVE it!
SO SO sweet. I miss Sam so much lately. I need to see that baby in person!!
That is so cute.
OH JO! That is too cute.
I am dying to see you.
Oh Jo, this is the sweetest post. Sam is such a great big brother!
CUTE!!
There is NOTHING better than a sleeping newborn on your tummy. So sweet that Sam Recognizes that at such a young age.
Oh my, what a tender moment! Count yourself as a luck mom for catching that one!
Big brothers rock. The two best things to them: feeling big and manly and helping with the baby, and, of course, video games.
I love Dad's title-"Reunited after 7 years"
As Dave was snapping that on his iphone as he walked out the door, I wonder if he really knew what an incredible moment he caught.
It's mesmerizing.
I only take mesmerizing photos...
What a sweet brother!
Priceless Jo, just priceless! Glad to hear you're all doing well!
Post a Comment