I've been busy with things like closing up my utilities' accounts, changing my address with all my credit card companies and the likes, setting dates with the moving company, arranging babysitters for the packing day, finding cheap hotels to stay in on the way to Philly, planning bedrooms in our new place, prepping the kids for the big changes ahead, making to-do lists, cleaning out rooms, dumping trash, giving away junk, packing boxes, etc etc etc.
Three weeks from today, a team of movers will come swarming into my home to pack it all up.
Sigh.
Let's talk about something else...
I love these:
Turns out this girl is a full-on {redhead}:
Remember how this is the best cookbook ever?
Well, good news!
Part two is here!
Order it here.
Speaking of Part Two- Remember how this is one of the best reads I've come across?
Well, this amazing author has come out with a second memoir.
This time about her grandmother.
Half Broke Horses
I've only just begun, but so far it's just as {fascinating} as her own memoir.
I love my dad
He's sick again.
Please pray that he will get better before June 2nd
so he can start his treatment and beat this cancer before it beats him.
The end.





10 comments:
LOVED the Glass Castle too. Have you tried the skinny cow strawberry shortcake or mint and chocolate sandwiches? Highly recommended! I STILL have your presents for Gracie... how's that for lame? Just said a little prayer for your pops. Thinking about him : D
So sorry about your dad, JoAnna. I hope he can beat this.
Good luck with the move.
I really liked Half Broke Horses. Not as fascinating as Glass Castle but still a good read.
a redhead! i'm dying to meet little gracie.
i'm excited about that cookbook, thanks for sharing.
oh and i can't wait to read the book. still on hold at the library though.
love you!
Holy crap you are busy, woman! Man oh man! I think I'd be stressing bad! You seem to be handling it so well :) I love that cookbook, so I'm excited there's another one and I definitely need to read those books! I just love you and will be praying for your dad and for you guys. You are amazing! It was so so so great to see you last weekend!!!!
I will forever feel guilt for not spending these last few months together with you!
Yeah for a new post. I miss your guts!
You really did not have time to come out here. But SO SO SO glad you did!!
LOVE everything skinny cow. Gracie is so adorable and SO BIG in that picture. Please make her stop!
LOVE everthing about skinny cows... i wish they would make me skinny everytime i eat one! ;)
my thoughts & prayers are with your dad... i'm so sorry.
good luck with everything!
xo.
Oh... you will LOVE having a red head! My little Clara has the most beautiful strawberry blonde hair. There is always someone that stops her to tell her how much they love her hair. Red heads are great!
You have an amazing family! Keep up the good work. Good luck with your dad. We will keep him in our prayers....
I love Skinny Cow. But I love your dad more. I will continue to pray, pray, pray.
Post a Comment