Friday, August 20, 2010

My Photo Wall

Let me introduce you to one of my latest projects...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

wish i was still there in person staring at it.

Anne said...

LOVE it! You did a fantastic job. I wish we could be there with you tomorrow. xoxo

Haley said...

so cue!!!

Kathi said...

I am just amazed at that wall! Such interesting things put together so well.

Sharon said...

Oh I love that!! I also love the color of your wall!

[BrookeO] said...

I.LOVE.THIS.

Elise said...

Hello! LOVE IT!!!

Mauri said...

cute! i have been trying to figure something out for a wall in my basement and i might just need to copy! love it!

Janee said...

All of your pictures are just perfectly placed. I can never get my walls to look that good. I love the big picture of Sam and Sarah in the middle.

Heather said...

LOVE it too!! i have those sunflowers as well & i LOVE them. we must have great taste :D

Angie said...

Wow, that is SO cute! I LOVE it!