{Summer}
1) No routine...
2) No school...
3) Short sleeves and capris...
4) That I need to shave my legs every day...
5) The HoT sun...
6) No Ellen...
7) Hayfever...
8) Swimsuits...
9) Sticky and stinky from humidity...
10) Sticky and stinky from sunscreen and insect repellent...
{TEN things I LOVE about FALL}
1) The crisp air
2) Sweatshirts and jeans
3) Freshly sharpened pencils/school supplies!
4) BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!
5) The colors
6) Fresh start/New energy
7) Earlier nights
8) COZY COZY COZY!!
9) TV!!!!!!!
10) Changing leaves
5 comments:
i just love you... i truly think we are twins!
don't forget the halloween candy on the "love" list!!! ;)
I could not agree with all of this more!
The things you hate about summer? Ditto! And I don't even have humidity to deal with! I can't even imagine!
I still think this is such a hilarious thing about you : ) But I can definitely relate to some of it!
Loved your "warning" post (a few posts back). That is the story of my life!!! Mind if I copy it and put it on my blog too? : ) I would hate to seem like one of those people...
Hilarious! I LOVE summer. I also love Fall, but Iowa's Fall usually gets eaten up by winter and I HATE winter. Therefore, since summer doesn't touch Winter, I love it the most.
I'll be in your Phair City in 5 weeks! There will be a UMC (all four of us) pre-walk dinner on Thursday night at the Cheesecake Factory at the Willow Grove Mall if you are interested. Send me an email if you want details about the walk/route/ceremonies/etc.
sara(dot)kilgore(at)imonmail(dot)com
Post a Comment