Monday, August 23, 2010

Two Things You Should Know About Us

1) We can't sing
2) We aren't photogenic.
No seriously.  If you ever overheard our opening song for FHE, you would cringe.  
We do.
As for the photogenic genetic disorder? 
Well, that explains why I don't post a lot of pictures.

So there you have it.

10 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

What are you talking about???!!!!
a. LOVE the family picture. Look at you guys, and Sam there all grown up.....CUTE! Miss you!

b. I've heard you sing......

Angie said...

Hahaha! Whatever! Funny post though. I'm sure Sam's baptism was nice :)

Unknown said...

LOVE this picture. seriously brought tears to my eyes because you guys are so CUTE!

Heather said...

NO seriously.... beautiful family picture. don't know what you are talking about.

Seriously,you have not heard me sing... now, trust me it's a sight:) & that i promise!!!

xoxo.

Shellie said...

I.love.this.picture!!!! So stinkin' cute :)

I swear your kids have grown up so much in just a couple months since I have seen them. And you look AMAZING! Miss you!

Jenny said...

You're on crack. You are so photogenic, and I'm proud to say "I WAS THERE!"

Let's do somethin' this week! We just can't get enough of you guys.

Haley said...

well, i think you are cute!!! you have such a cute family!!! congrats on the baptism!

Anne said...

Come on, Jo. Look at those smiles. The photo melts my heart! Oooh, I miss you guys. P.S. You know how terrible Curt's voice is? Well, mine is worse, and Andrew's is a compounded tragedy. I think we should volunteer for a family musical number at church next week. :)

Natalie said...

I think you guys are dang photogenic! And who cares - it is great that you sing for FHE at all!

Marilyn said...

It's not the family at fault, it's the photographer! But I think the picture is great and Jo, you look fabulous!