Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Few Funny Things

~Did I ever tell about the time that I was getting frustrated with Sam in church?  He said to me, "Mom, you're acting like you do at night."

~Tonight, Sam was in the bathroom and as I was folding a towel to hang it up on a towel rack, he said to me, "Mom, you hang towels better than anyone."  I laughed.  He said,  "Seriously.  No one else folds towels as well you do.  You are the best I've seen."

~ You'll never guess what dropped out of our ice dispenser the other day...

No really.  An iPod.  I'm not kidding.
A fully frozen iPod.
It was not ours.  We have lived in this place for two months and used the ice dispenser daily.  It's jammed up on occasion but otherwise worked well.
How on earth does an iPod get in an ice making unit in a freezer?
Sadly, I cannot give you the verdict as to whether or not it works yet.  It did boot up once it thawed out, but then it died.  We need to give it a good charge before we can say for sure.

8 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! This post just made my day....thanks!!!!

Natalie said...

No freaking way - an ipod??! In the ice dispenser???

"You are the best I've seen." HAHAHA he is the best. LOVE him. I used to totally care how nicely I hung towels. Now, I'm just happy if they get hung.

Kristi said...

The story about the iphone made me laugh so hard, how random!

Sara said...

That is so funny! That's the last thing I would have guessed to be in an ice maker. My first thought was a mouse...or some sort of frozen animal.

SUCH a good church story!!

Kathi said...

Wrong house, Sara. That would be ours (the mouse).

Some days it helps just to be told you're good at anything. Towel folding's good. Thanks Sam.

Haley said...

i'm totally laughing!! ipod ice!!! thats great!

Elise said...

Shut Up. AwEsOmE!!! I act like 'that' at night too : D

Angie said...

So weird about the ipod! I love what Sam said. I'm glad I'm not the only mom who is "mean" at night!