Thursday, August 26, 2010

Valley Forge

We are lucky enough to live five minutes away from Valley Forge National Park!
It is a beautiful park filled with a powerful spirit of sacrifice and patriotism.






Sam was able to do a {Junior Ranger} camp there this summer and he LOOOVED it!  He learned so much and is now the perfect tour guide!  Which was perfect for my brother and SIL, who came to visit us a couple of weeks ago.  (SMILES!)


No, seriously!  Can you even imagine sleeping in these bunks?

Washington's Headquarters

There are so many deer in this park that you lose count after only a few minutes!



1 comment:

Jessica O said...

I miss you guys so much and seeing these pictures makes it even worse. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun; I'm not surprised, you are always on the go.
I had to do a lot of catching up.
~ iphone...so funny; I can't stop laughing!
~ Gracie rolling over...I could eat her too.
~Sam's b-day and baptism...sad we weren't there.