"Look at me! Aren't I having fun?!"
I don't usually post those kinds of pictures that say, "Wow, we do FUN things ALL the time!"
Because we don't.
However, we are trying to make the most of our time here in the great city of Philadelphia and I definitely want to document our adventures. Therefore, as I do post pics of all the "fun" things we are doing, please know that the reality is as follows:
- I'm usually grumpy and stressed while we are doing them.
- Getting to and from the "adventure" was a headache.
- We have several meltdowns along the way.
- I usually go home and break down crying to Dave.
But we WILL continue to get out and explore and we WILL put smiles on our faces for those gosh-darned pics that never turn out, gosh darnit!!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see more pictures! And I LOVE the new ones at the top!!
Hope you have fun.
How's the ipod working, by the way?
The ipod no-worky. We charged it up and it turned on again, but then quickly died. It can't hold a charge.
We emailed our landlord and told her the funny story and wanted to hear what she had to say about it. We never heard back from her.
Our landlord is weird, btw.
You know I love this :) Somehow (most of the time) the adventures are still worth it!
I didn't see this post before. This is funny. I am glad to see pics of anything you do and I'm glad you get and do some fun things. Otherwise you'd go crazy! But I love the honesty, and realness. At least we know you are all normal. You are awesome to still get out and do stuff.
Post a Comment