Sarah's turning 6 on Friday! She is very much looking forward to the big day. Lots of presents, decorations, a Barbie cake, no chores, and CHUCK E CHEESE!
This story may give you an idea of how excited she is (particularly for Chuck E Cheese)...
Tonight she was outside riding around on her scooter when she hit a little pebble and flew forward. She landed right on her mouth. After a few minutes, lots of blood and tears, and the realization of two teeth very very loose, she sadly said: "There is no way I can eat pizza now."
I wish I could be posting a picture of her tremendously fat and bruised lip but she refused the photo-op. Fortunately, we will be able to capture it on camera for her birthday photos. Convenient, no?
3 comments:
OH My Sarah!! Ouch.
I wish I could be there and give her hugs (no kisses I guess). What a way to start the birthday celebration! xoxoxox
Oh poor girl! I hope she has a great birthday despite the disaster :(
Funny thing, H wants the EXACT same celebration for her birthday!
Oh Sarah!! Tell her we love her! I hope the party is fun today.
Post a Comment