You are right, so super cute!But really, don't make one. Because if you make one of these AND do everything else that you do I will feel like a major loser. Unless you make one in my size... : )
You could so do it!!!
Wow! Love this. How do you always know about the most coolest websites ever?
You should try it! Maybe when Mom comes, you guys can start it! With my list, I might get it started in the Summer lol.
I'll even send some knit fabric with her if you want.
That little girl is cute. She reminds me of McCall Knowlton. She had a baby boy, by the way, about 6 weeks ago.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are right, so super cute!
But really, don't make one. Because if you make one of these AND do everything else that you do I will feel like a major loser.
Unless you make one in my size... : )
You could so do it!!!
Wow! Love this. How do you always know about the most coolest websites ever?
You should try it! Maybe when Mom comes, you guys can start it! With my list, I might get it started in the Summer lol.
I'll even send some knit fabric with her if you want.
That little girl is cute. She reminds me of McCall Knowlton. She had a baby boy, by the way, about 6 weeks ago.
Post a Comment