I like to browse craft blogs. I rarely take on any of the featured projects, but I love how they get my creative juices flowing. Today, however, I came across a project that I think I might actually take on!
It's the subway art and glitter trees that I'm loving. We'll see if I really get to it, but if I do, I'll take pics. You can get the tutorial here if you are interested.

3 comments:
already on it!!! i love mine. printed it off at costco & got my frame at micheals.. 50% off. i'm lovin subway art right now!! :)
i also love my advent calander from there site! such cute stuff! :)
happy thanksgiving!
Oh BTW.. you are so welcome. i'm glad you liked them. :)
love ya.
I SAW THIS TOO AND LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Dang, if Jo and Heather like it... I must have good taste : D Love it!!!
WAY CUTE! Love the print. I looked at this blog and talk about cute! I'm totally going to bookmark this site! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment