Friday, November 12, 2010

Cozy Winter Scents

I am hosting an {online Scentsy party} this weekend!  If you need to stock up on some winter scents or Christmas presents, here's your chance!

Start by clicking here, then on the left of the page, you will see "Open Parties" and my name underneath.  Click on my party and start shopping.

I'm going to order the Scent of the Month, Silver Bells.
Icy peppermint candy canes dance over warm and welcoming winter pear and crisp apple, 
all enveloped in a velvety blanket of caramel and vanilla sugar. 

I have Cranberry Spice and love it!
A generous blend of clove and ginger help define the sophistication of tart cranberry.

I also love my Snowberry scent.
Luscious blend of loganberry, strawberry, peppermint and zesty cinnamon.

And how fun would it be to have a warmer for every season?!

Don't forget your Scentsy Buddy!!
Here's the one that Sam wants:

So head on over to the site and have fun shopping!  
The party is open now and runs through 
Tuesday (11/16/10) at midnight.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Crap Jo! I seriously just bought all my scentsy stuff like last week. I like the idea of an online party though, good thinking.

And I love fall/winter scents!

Shellie said...

I'm on it. YAY!