Hi! This is Gracie and I am excited to guest post for my mom today! In case you don't know me, here is a picture...
My mom wanted me to introduce myself to you, so here's a little bit about me.
I am 8 1/2 months old and quite adorable, if I do say so myself. But other people seem to think so too. Whenever my mom goes shopping with me, people are constantly oohing and aahing over me. I love it. I get really excited when people pay attention to me because then I get to give them a big smile and melt their hearts. It works every time. My mom thinks it's cute, but sometimes she gets annoyed that she is being stopped so much when she is trying to shop. Costco and Walmart are the worst. Every time she goes to those places, at least 20 people comment to my mom about how cute I am. Young and old, man or woman, boy or girl... they all love me. (But it is usually the old men that stop my mom and talk and talk and talk to her.) The last time we were at Walmart she was in a hurry so she had to start weaving through clothes aisles to get from one place to another in order to avoid people. Silly mom.
My mom says that I am a really really good baby. I guess I am, really. A few words I've heard used to describe me are good, happy, mellow, BUSY, independent, and flexible.
But I have a great family too. I feel lucky to have Sam and Sarah for my big brother and sister. They take such good care of me and keep me entertained. I miss them when they are at school all day. (Although I am a little worried about what it's going to be like to grow up with three "moms" in the house.) I secretly love my Dad the most, though. I can't help but smile big every single time I see him. And my mom? Well, she lets me get away with whatever I want. She even gets up with me at all hours of the night still. I heard her saying that she is willing to do it because I am such a good baby during the day. Plus, I think she likes to sneak in a few more kisses. I must have really nummy cheeks because she cannot seem to get enough of them! (Speaking of cheeks, everyone says that my bum is the cutest part about me. What's that supposed to mean?!)
So that's me in a nutshell! Hope you enjoyed learning about me!
8 comments:
O...M...G...cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. I am dying at how big she is and how much she reminds me of little Sarah.
Oh how I wish I could come over and oooh and ahhh over her.
Miss you like crazy. Love ya
i can't get over how cute she is. she doesn't look like a little baby anymore, she is adorable. miss you guys!
She is so so nummy. I can't believe she is 8 1/2 months already!! Makes me want to cry I want to see her so much. Haha - her bum is the cutest? I am so glad she is so good. That hat just adds to her cuteness.
Oh my gosh!! I would totally stop you in the store!
She is adorable, and looks SO much like Sarah in those pictures.
Poor Sarah, I'm so sorry about the fall.
S.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y... the cutest post evvvvvvvvvver. i would stop you too. well, cause you both are so fetching cute!!!
love you.
It just makes me want to cry! I want to kiss her yummy cheeks (face) so bad!!
Oh Gracie you make me laugh just like your mama makes me laugh. I love that she weaves through the aisles to avoid people just like I do when the Olan Mills guy follows me around to tell me about their latest photography special. You are absolutely darling and I wish I could pay attention to you in person.
LOVE THIS!!!! So cute!
Post a Comment