Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If I Were Rich...

...I would hire somebody to clean my house TWICE a week.

...I would buy a new car.  I don't really care what kind.  Just one that doesn't need to be in the shop every month.

...I would buy Dave a new car, new clothes, new shoes.  I would also send Dave to the dentist, doctor, and optometrist for routine check-ups.

...I would hire a babysitter to watch the kids while I go to get my thousands of dollars worth of dental work done.

...I would move me and my parents and a babysitter to St George, UT for three months while I stayed at the The Biggest Loser Resort.

...I would hire a private jet and a pilot to fly the kids to UT a few times a year.  I may or may not join them...

...I would use said private jet, load up the family, swing by UT to drop the kids off at the grandparents, and fly to San Diego to enjoy a romantic vacation with my hubby.  It was ten years ago that we were there buying a wedding ring and fake-proposing on the beach of Catalina Island.  That makes for the perfect anniversary destination, if you ask me.  But, truth be told, I don't care where it is as long as the hotel room has a super, ultra, maximum-strength, deliciously, comfortable bed and pillows.  And while we are there, we might as well buy an anniversary ring.  One that fits my now chubby fingers.

Sigh...  A girl can dream, can't she?

6 comments:

Heather said...

oh my heck just love you. you crack me up. please, please, please can i join you at the biggest loser ranch???? we could be teammates!!! :)

wow... can't keep up with all these new posts! love it!

Shellie said...

Love this!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh JO!!!!!!!!!!!!
This just made my day!

Janee said...

You crack me up, JoAnna. My wedding ring doesn't fit anymore either and hasn't for the past five years. I finally got a new one this summer.

Sara said...

Love all your posts! Especially this one.
A girl can dream.

Natali Thompson said...

I love you-you crack me up all the time!