Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MY BFF

NO NO NO NO NO!!!  I had an awesome post published and then I came back in to add some sweet pics and I somehow deleted my entire post!!  I have never had this happen before and I am so sad about it...

If you had the chance to read it in the middle of the night, you can vouch for me that I had an awesome BFF in college.  We were inseparable and made a million and one memories.  (I am so sad that I had some of them all typed up and now they are gone.  I am going to go mourn for a minute.)
Lisa and Me in 1996

6 comments:

Haddock said...

Like that last pic.

Anna said...

I did read it although I could already vouch for the good times you guys had. I thought I was going to be able to copy the original from my reader and save the day but it updated without my permission. Boo. Sorry your original got lost!

Kathi said...

Don't you love those levis!

How sad! I'm so glad I read it. I was thinking that you could write a book full of memories like that. You'd better hurry and write them all down while you can remember them! It was such a fun trip back in time-to things I never knew about.
That's got to be out there in cyberspace somewhere. You need a computer magician. ha ha

Natalie said...

Oh no Jo!! I read it too, and loved it. I love these pictures though! It is so fun to see you again from back then.

Tiffany Johnson said...

I read it. What a great tribute to an amazing friendship!

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

Oh shoot!!!! I missed the midnight reading. I woud have loved to relive those memories :) Ran into your Marilyn @ PCMC the other day. Made me miss you as always. Hope you had a fun Turkey day!!!