If you're wondering why the increase of posts lately, I have decided to do NABLOPOMO. Heard of it? It stands for National Blogging Post Menopausal. Wait! No, no. I think it really means National Blogging Polish Mozzarella. Well, I don't think that's actually it either. I'll look into it... Oh, wait! I know--- National Blog Posting Month. That's it! So I'm jumping on the bandwagon again this year. I'll try to keep my posts interesting for you. If you have any ideas for me, hit me with it! I'm open for suggestions.
For today, I'll give you a confession.
{I find cleaning therapeutic.}
Weird, I know. But I really do.
7 comments:
Never heard of NABLOPOMO, maybe I should check into it? Looking forward to lots of posts from one of my most favorite people in the world : )
And I wish I found cleaning therapeutic. That is truly a gift.
so happy your doing it, i love reading your posts. you rock!
Oh I so love cleaning therapy too! Looking forward to a post every day this month. Ideas? How about telling the Sconecutter/car on fire story? Good times!
no not wierd.. cause it is my stress reliever too. oh how much fun we could have living next to each other!!! :)
Yay! Can't wait to read your blog EVERY DAY!!
A clean house is therapeutic for me... if someone else would clean for me? The ultimate therapy!!
Same same on the cleaning!
How fun that you are doing this!! I cannot find it in me to blog since I started NAET and am even more wiped out.
I seriously think of you regularly and envy the fact that you find cleaning therapeutic. I find it so mundane, hateful, repetitive, stupid, nothing I do stays that way, FREAKING EXHAUSTING, frustrating, my mind doesn't think that way, etc. and I hate it. I wish SOOOOOOOOOO much that it came naturally, or was therapeutic or something! (Next time I won't hold back or anything like I did here.)
Post a Comment