...Qwirkle. Sam and I always have a game going on our kitchen table these days.
... Sunshine!
I love winter, but by March I am very ready for spring. One upside to living in Philly is that it is starting to feel like spring here. In Rochester, spring-like weather is still a month away, at least.
...Back-scratchers.
These were and still are Sarah's favorite Christmas present. Dave gave her a backpack of backscratchers! She always wants her back scratched so these were perfect for her. The cactus one (or the Lone Pickle, as we call it) is THE BEST.
...Energy!! Seriously. I am so so grateful for energy. Energy to get up and take care of the kids, to plan for how to teach them and feed them, to execute those plans, to clean, organize, think, return phone calls, answer the door, brush my hair, take a shower, etc. I am so grateful for energy.
...Eighteen25 I really really heart this blog. (Have you gotten your St. Patrick's Day subway art yet? I have! Click here for yours.)


5 comments:
send me some of your energy please!
i need a back rub... or maybe just a spa day. & yes my friend i just put my order into costco for my st. patty's subway art! glad we think alike!! :)
loves...
p.s. i need that game!! :) oH & sunshine too!
How do you always know about these awesome craft blogs? Love it. And Sarah looks more and more like you every day :)
Jo I am SOOOO glad you have energy!! That makes me super happy! That subway art is so cute - how fun. Love the backscratchers and the movie recs. It was SO fun to talk to people today who know how awesome you are!
i could use those back scratchers right about now!!! love the St. patricks day art, lots of my friends got the cute valentines day one last month. so so cute!!
Post a Comment