Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Gift Straight From Heaven

I'll never ever ever forget the feelings that rushed into the room when
Gracie Jayne was born on February 13th, 2010.

SpecialHeavenlyAngels
TouchedLOVEreliefBeyondtheVeil
SpecialJoyHappiness


Thank you, Heavenly Father, for sending her to me.

So I remember, here are some things that she loves:
  • Playing in the dishwasher (As soon as I open the dishwasher door, she cruises over as fast as she can!)
  • Eating (I have her trained. Every time the microwave dings, she snaps her head in that direction so see if it's food for her.  Like Pavlov's dog.)
  • Digging in the recycling for empty coke cans.
  • Waving at everyone she sees.
  • Making everyone's day a little brighter with her joyful smiles.
  • Laughing.  Especially joining with the group when they are laughing.
  • Her brother and sister.  She kisses them constantly, misses them when they are gone, and delights in their crazy antics.
  • Her purple sock monkey named Chuckles.


10 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Ooooohhhh! She is so darn cute.
I remember when you had her, hard to believe it's been a year already.

Cutest video and your laugh, gah I miss you!

Sara said...

I can not believe she's ONE!!
Happy birthday cute Gracie!

Heather said...

she is OoH so cute. that is how i feel about my little Miss Audra...

xoxo.

Natalie said...

Oh man - she is a perfect close-to-Valentine's-baby because she is such a little love muffin! This post was a huge treat!!! She totally does make everyone's day a little brighter with her joyful smiles.

Anne said...

Oh, I just want to eat her up! Heavenly angel is right. She just fills our lives, and the world, with joy. Happy birthday, Gracie!

Haley said...

what a cutie!!! happy birthday gracie!

Karin Brooks said...

Darling!

Anna said...

Oh, I love her. She is just so beautiful. And I liked hearing your muffled laugh in that video. I miss you, Jo!

Shellie said...

Cannot get enough of her!

Marilyn said...

She is the perfect baby!