Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In A Word

March's theme for NABLOPOMO is "IN A WORD."  That theme got me a bit excited so I decided that I'm going to give it a try.  I am not promising 100% participation, but I'll give it a go.


A word for today...

EXCITEMENT
i'm excited to be feeling happy today. excited that it was sunny and beautiful today. excited that I ate well today. excited that my kids are happy. excited that I am teaching my kids about manners. excited that I am teaching my kids about the Gospel and the Plan of Salvation. excited that I am reading each month's Friend with the kids and that they are eating it up. excited that my kids are at such a receptive age. excited that my kids had fun playing with the neighbor kids today. excited that I can help the neighbor kids with their homework. excited that I'm not thinking about all the negative things today.
EXCITEMENT  

2 comments:

Heather said...

that makes me excited too!!

love ya.

Natalie said...

Love this. It is uplifting and reminds me to think of the happy things! That really is a cool theme for the month. It ALMOST gets me inspired to get posting again.