Just what the doctor ordered: a day away from the house catching up with an old friend.
And when I say an old friend, I mean a dear fellow {mate} of F308, a soulmate who became an instant friend after touching my boob at a concert, a teammate on the Lacrosse team at the UofU, a business mate in Pajanimals. You know. That kind of "old friend."
Rachael and I have been through a lot together, including giving birth to our first sons within two weeks of each other. Because of us, those two were inseparable for those first few years.
![]() |
| Josh and Sam 2002 |
![]() |
| Best Buddies |
They even bathed together a few times...
![]() |
| Plus, they shared the same girlfriend- Ingrid. |
| Brooklyn Bridge |
Believe it or not, we didn't get any pics of our time together (except this of Sarah at the $25,000 Barbie foosball table in FAO Schwarz).
But we had the best time eating at an outdoor cafe in Central Park, walking through the park (eyes peeled for celebrities, of course), showing Sarah where John Lennon was shot (The Dakota) (she's fascinated with The Beatles), and exploring FAO Schwarz. We talked and talked and laughed and cried and enjoyed every. single. minute. It was amazingly good to see her and catch up with her (but I could've used several more hours, truthfully).
Today was e.x.a.c.t.l.y. what the doctor ordered.
PRESCRIPTION





10 comments:
How fabulous!!! I want to know how she's doing - and her husband,etc. That is really exciting.
That honestly sounds like the best day ever.
Man really truly love this post!
man, i wish i lived that close that i could just hop in the van & drive to the BIG APPLE. what a great day for you. a little jealous i must say!!! :) you deserved it though!!!
xoxo
I've been searching all day for my f308 scrapbook to do a counter-love-post (with you in something revealing!) :D I'm going to venture to say that my thighs were a lot hotter back then!
I can't believe that video of Josh and Sam in the tub. I'm laughing and crying at the same time.
Best day ever! Best post ever! Seriously love you guts more than I have words for.
Long live f308, pajanimals, our babies, and a trip that we'll be planning soon!
And for the record, I'd grab your boob all over again if I had the chance. I should have in NYC. dang.
I am so happy for you that you got to do this! Oh what fun!! The video of those two cute boys...holy cow Sam's laugh has not changed A BIT! Love it!!!!! Love you.
SOOO FUN. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything cuter than that video in my whole life.
I'm a tad jealous too. I'm so glad you have such wonderful friends, even if they are scattered all over right now.
How great to hook up with old friends!!
You two are so fun-I LOVE both of you!! Glad you had such a good time!
down in flames.
Post a Comment