Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brushin' Your Heart with Love

My 6 year old Sarah aspires to be a singer one day.  That or a waitress, she says.

She informed me today that when she grows up and becomes a singer, her first song will be this- as she proceeds to belt out the following:

I'm brushin'    brushin'    brushin' your heart with love.
(Repeated 40-50 times with occasional varying lyrics thrown in, such as, "And that's all I have to say" or "except one more thing, will you marry me?"  or "yes, I am")

She's definitely got a future!

9 comments:

Kathi said...

This post definitely needs a video!
She can be our new IDOL.
Love her!

Shellie said...

Oh man, this is hilarious!

Elise said...

She'd better copyright that ;)

Natalie said...

Oh YES I want a video! Jo - that is freaking hilarious! LOVE this post. LOVE that girl.

Sara said...

SO SO funny!!!

Karin Brooks said...

Too cute!

Angie said...

hahahaha! Love it!

emily said...

she is so your daughter! why can i totally see you making up a song like this?

sara said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the package!
So sweet!
I love you. You're brushin' my heart with love!