I'm in a major blogging slump. I have zero desire to blog except that I recently printed out the first year of my blog (2007) into a book and it is a treasure. I've realized that the most important reason to blog is to have a record for my family history. So I will keep at it.
Here is a random + quick little update of the Morris family...
...Dave has almost finished his first year of his fellowship! YAY!!! He gets to do all Trauma next year, which is his favorite, so we are looking forward to it.
...We are building a house in Rochester! It has been very fun putting all of the plans together. Now I just have to hope it all comes together as I envision it. What am I most excited about? A MUDROOM!! Yee-haw!
...Dave took me to see Wicked on Broadway for my birthday this last weekend. It was wicked awesome!! We had a heavenly day in NYC.
...Sam and Sarah still have 8 more days of school. I'm fine with this. But I do have lots of summer camps planned for them, as well as a pool membership, and a couple of babysitters lined up to keep me sane. I think it will be a tolerable summer.
...Gracie is a mess. A walking mess. An adorable little mess. She makes mess after mess after mess. But she's so cute that I hardly care. Except when we are at the library and she starts taking stacks of books off the shelf. Then I care and I have a hard time thinking she's cute. But then she goes and crawls up on a little table and my heart melts again.
...My brother and his wife (E&T) are expecting twin boys in the fall!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
3 comments:
I like your motivation for keeping a blog. A book a year - how nice.
Gracie looks SO CUTE on that table!
Yeah, she is kind of messy, but she'll grow out of it. Not saying when.
I have zero desire as well. I love to read yours though! I kept saying oh.. she gets a mudroom! to Mom. That is so awesome. I hope your other house sells - what the crap? Ahh Gracie - so cute and fun to hear about. I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday weekend.
That's a lot of cool stuff! Wicked?! SO awesome! I can't wait to see you guys in about a month!
Post a Comment