Today I wanted to share a Sabbath day message so here's a quote from last conference that I keep thinking about:

"Tonight, and tomorrow night, you might pray and ponder, asking the questions: Did God send a message that was just for me? Did I see His hand in my life or the lives of my children? I will do that. And then I will find a way to preserve that memory for the day that I, and those that I love, will need to remember how much God loves us and how much we need Him. I testify that He loves us and blesses us, more than most of us have yet recognized. I know that is true, and it brings me joy to remember Him. "
- President Henry B. Eyring
For some good Sunday reading, here's the entire message entitled O Remember Remember.
3 comments:
Jo-you are amazing! I have felt like I have had some messages of my own this last week or so-it is always nice to know that we are watched out for!
You're so good Joanna. I just wrote a blog with a cuss word in it and then I came over to yours .... I really should improve on a few things!
Ooo - I love this. Thanks for sharing it Jo!
Post a Comment