Have you seen these?

They are great. I have a few of them and my kids LOVE it when I pull them out for an FHE when I haven't had time to prepare anything. I recommend having a few around. You can use them again and again with little ones and they still love them. The small print is that the animation is a little bizarre and I'm not saying the set-up is perfect. But it's worth it for those times when you're in a pinch.
Another wonderful FHE help I've found is this great book: A Year of Family Home Evenings, by Karen Crossley and Roberta Hunter. The lessons are super-simple. All you have to do is read them and ta-da- you're prepared!! They are short lessons and perfect for young kids. Love it.
P.S. Any fellow Rochester-ites, feel free to borrow my videos anytime!!

3 comments:
Thanks Jo - I'll definitely take you up on that lending offer! What a good idea. I'm always at a loss for what a 3-yr-old will really retain. But hello cartoons! Now, we all know THAT is what's retained.
FHE? What the heck is FHE???
Thanks for the ideas. Aren't we all always looking for new ideas for FHE!?
Post a Comment