Thursday, November 15, 2007

The hand of the Lord...

This last conference, President Eyring encouraged us to record the ways we see the hand of lord in our day to day life. In doing this, I have been so impressed with what a wonderful support system I have here in Rochester.
I just have to give a BIG HUGE SHOUT OUT to my wonderful, incredible, supportive friends.

Thank you to Ann and the angels-sent-from-God Eberhard family. They are the best neighbors a family could ask for. They have literally helped me through some of the loneliest and toughest times of my life.

Thank you to Jessica, Shellie, and Katie! Your friendships mean so much to me. It is so strengthening, encouraging, calming to have you as my friends. You make such a difference to me!

Thank you to my "girlfriends" who I LOVE to hang out with and who make me feel human again. Elise, Cami, Lindsey, Brooke, Carly, etc.

Thank you to my friends that I know I can turn to for anything! Including Tricia, Lorinda, Janee, Angela, etc.

There are so many wonderful people in Rochester that enrich my life.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!! XO XO XO

4 comments:

kateworthi said...

Jo, I made Jessica read this today when she was at my house. We were happy to read that you're thinking of us while you're out having fun with the fam! Thanks for the kind words. I am grateful to be considered a good friend! I just love you - and am grateful for you too! I tried to sign jess up for a comment account, but we got busy [talking] - so she didn't have time to make an individual comment, but we wanted to say that we miss you, and are thinking of you too! Hope you're having a great time!

Elise said...

Glad you made it in one piece : ) We missed you bunches at lunch today and will have to reschedule as soon as you get home. I had so much fun with you the other night, even though we got ditched. You are one of those people that is always fun to be around. You're on my team : ) !!!

Shellie said...

I couldn't be more grateful that you were one of the very first people I met when we moved here! That day you came to my door is still etched in my memory! I know I have told you this before, but seriously what would I do without you?! Thanks to you too for your great friendship and I hope you are having a great time with your fam!

carlyl said...

Right back at ya babe.... You are so awesome.