Friday, November 16, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

I'm totally getting into the Christmas spirit already!!

I LOVE Christmas.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

And not just the spiritual aspect of it, which is wonderful and delicious. But bring on the commercialism!! I love the decorations, the music, the shopping, the wishing and listing, the gifting, the baking, the cooking, the smells, the snow, the lights, the stories, the miracles, the santa claus myth, the reindeer, the movies, etc etc etc!! It is SO special!! And fun. And wonderful. And heart-warming...

Bring it on!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I think you would really appreciate the decorations my neighbors have already put up. The highlight is a huge Ferris wheel with elves riding in it.

Angie said...

Right on! I completely agree. Just a week ago I was saying I couldn't believe it was time to get in the Christmas spirit already and that I might not get as into it this year. But then I went to Toys R Us Saturday night because of a sale and now I'm totally right with you!