Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Again...

I told you I was going to keep track on my blog and guess what!! My Beautimous Sarah is sick... AGAIN!! Just a run of the mill cold. It makes for miserable nights for her, but other than that, it's average. It's just that it's AGAIN!! That's, what, one week of good health in between two colds?!

5 comments:

Haley said...

poor girl!! or should i say poor mom!!! ali has a cold too it's no fun. although, sometimes I like it when she gets to stay home from school with me. (not today)

i love the apple butter!! what's your favorite?

Lacey said...

Urrgh!! How frustrating!!!

Angie said...

Oh man! Poor Sarah! It is just miserable when the kids are sick, isn't it?!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh Joanna I am so sorry. I am sure you have heard it all and get advice from everyone (whether you ask for it or not) not to mention you have a doctor in the house, BUT we had similiar situation with Kate last year, she went through a billion tests and some scary times, but in the end diagosed her with random fever syndrome, (not kidding) there is such a thing, it was totally wearing her out.

Can I do anything to help?

Natalie said...

Aww yuck! Poor thing. Does it go around the whole family too?