We have those exact shoes.So Mike is my cousin and Cheryl is my good friend here in PA! Small world.Nice to "meet" you and give Brooke a hug for me.
Even her feet are cute - to Grams.
You know Annie too! Seriously Jo you know everyone that I know!!!!!Cute shoes, AND she can put them on all by herself, plus awesome deal!
so cute, i may have to see if they have ali's size!!! she will love them!
Do they come in womens too? Love em.
Very cute!! I love them - and they are very Sarah!
Dang cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We have those exact shoes.
So Mike is my cousin and Cheryl is my good friend here in PA! Small world.
Nice to "meet" you and give Brooke a hug for me.
Even her feet are cute - to Grams.
You know Annie too! Seriously Jo you know everyone that I know!!!!!
Cute shoes, AND she can put them on all by herself, plus awesome deal!
so cute, i may have to see if they have ali's size!!! she will love them!
Do they come in womens too? Love em.
Very cute!! I love them - and they are very Sarah!
Dang cute!
Post a Comment