This is me today...
{Tired, but giddy. Sweaty, but smiling. Stinky, but happy. }
Why?
{Tired, but giddy. Sweaty, but smiling. Stinky, but happy. }
Why?
- Last night= GIRLS NIGHT OUT (Except really "IN" because they all came to my house.) We gabbed and gabbed until 2am. And believe you me, we could've gone all night!! Sorry for those who missed out. This one was the best ever! (Don't worry that Sam and Sarah were somehow up for several hours in the night too.)
- This morning= Soccer camp all morning. . . I ran it with two other adults while Sam and Sarah and the 16 other kids went nonstop from one fun thing to another.
- This afternoon= Rollerblading/bike ride with friends on the trails of Rochester (that I L-O-V-E), stopping at two different parks to play.
- This evening= Sam swim lessons
- 6:30pm= Both kids sound asleep for the night!!!
- Later this evening= Mowing the lawn with good tunes and beautiful weather. (I actually thoroughly enjoy this scenario. Any excuse to be outside in good weather listening to music.)
What a day! I loved EVERY minute of it! Well, all except the getting out of bed part this morning. BUT! It was so worth it!
Thanks, Oldroyds, for the GREATEST of afternoons!
6 comments:
Joanna, what a blast! I love all your energy. I need some of that sunshine my way! I have wondered why I have been so grouchy this week & I realize that I have not seen the sun in like a month!! I love where I live it is beautiful... seriously though a girl just needs some sun!!! :)
Sorry for my sob story this morning..
I hope you have some energy this morning! :) You are way too cute!
xoxoxo
All I can say is TOTALLY best GNO.
oh and seriously we are bringing the 'blading back! Good times!!!
Sounds like fun--wish I was there with ya!
I also like mowing the lawn.
So sad I missed the GNO sounds like it was quite the PAR-TAY!!
Just ONE of those things makes me need a nap lol!
Sounds like an excellent day!!! I'm with Shel. You'll have to fill us in : )
Post a Comment