Thursday, June 19, 2008

Simply Wonderful!


If you have not checked out this website yet, go do it! NOW!
These two women are truly talented!
They are constantly whipping out stuff that is simply irresistable!
And the prices are GREAT!
They often have great giveaways with one going on right now!
But hurry! Tomorrow is the last day to enter! Go check it out.

6 comments:

kourtney said...

Thank you! You're in twice!

Saying It Simply said...

I'm a dork, that was SIS!

Heather said...

I think there stuff is sooo cute! I bought my kids "teacher" presents from them & some visiting teacher stuff! Love it~

Haley said...

aren't they great!!! so talented and so funny!!!

Camilla Millar said...

wow, those are cute. Thanks for the tip.

Angie said...

I wanted to ask you if you happen to be watching The Bachelorette this season and if so,what do you think? This season has totally pulled me in emotionally and last night's goodbye was soooo heart-wrenching! I'm rooting for Jason, although I could totally feel the chemistry that she felt for Graham. I just wanted to punch him! Talk to her dummy!