Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Exciting Times!

This boy started FIRST GRADE yesterday!!

He loved it!

This cutie-patootie started preschool today!


She LOVED it!

Especially because she got to go with her BEST friend, Hailey!!

I got lots done and I LOVED every minute of it!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

love the thumbs up from those cute girls. how fun for everyone! already miss you so much.

Pamela said...

Ok, how cute are your kids! Part of me is looking forward to the day when I will have a few hours to myself. I already have a list of all the things I would want to do. But I suppose I will also be a bit sad when all the wee ones are gone to school!

Anna said...

LOVE the thumbs up picture. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Abi said...

I think you should package these two up and send them on over here. They are so cute and I cannot believe that you had ZERO kids around to get stuff done. LUCKY times!

Natalie said...

I don't think they could be any cuter! I can't believe Sarah is going into Pre-school!! And Sam is so big - he's in the real thing now!! No more short days! I miss them to death!

Angie said...

What CUTE pictures! Hallelujah that you get a break several times a week now! Thanks for letting me vent today :) I remembered what I needed to ask you. I was going through that sack of boy clothes and there was one diamond stud earring. Is it yours or could it be Anne's? Not sure if it's real, but looks like it!

Janee said...

I can't wait until Ellie is in preschool just to have those few hours a week of quiet time and errand running time. Enjoy it!

By the way, I have clothes from Sarah that you brought me forever ago and I need to return them. I'll give you a call.

Shellie said...

So fun, so cute!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh stop it already....

xo

Haley said...

what cute kids!!! now a little quiet time for you!!!!

WIKKY said...

Oh man, they look so super excited to go! Nothing better than excited kids, I can't imagine sending a child who is clinging to you the whole time. That would rip my heart out. Good luck getting stuff done!

Melissa said...

I especially love the cute mom in the reflection!