Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Delish!

Wanna recipe that is sure to please?  Here you go!

Ivory Family Orange Rolls

12 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed

grated peel of 1 orange

1/2 cup sugar

1/4 cup butter, melted

Grate orange rind and mix with sugar.  Dip thawed rolls in melted butter and coat heavily with rind/sugar mixture.  Place on greased cookie sheets or in greased muffin tins.  Cover with plastic wrap and let rise (2 to 3 hours).  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.  While warm, ice with citrus glaze.

Combine for citrus glaze:

1 cup powdered sugar

1 tbsp butter, melted

2 tbsp fresh orange juice

These are Sam’s FAVORITE!  He is always begging me for them.   Enjoy!

6 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Gracious!

Shellie said...

You are full of delicious new ideas for me lately! Thanks!

Kathi said...

Yummy!!
Aren't you ambitious!

Natalie said...

Oh dear, I see new pound gainage in my future. It's funny you posted this, I have been wanting to make those scrumptelicious rolls you made in St. G for Thanksgiving but I don't have the recipe. I need to get it from you or Mom!

Summer said...

Hey are these the ones you made that one day we were painting at my house? I think they were supposed to be for the missionaries but we ate them??? Cuz those were the BEST!

Elise said...

Sam and Elise's favorite.